Thursday, June 19, 2014

Car Locksmith NYC X-files: The Day The Alligator Ate My Car Keys.



A man, a Zoo, an Alligator, and a Set of Keys:
I am pretty sure my story will take the cake for submissions into MetroLocal Locksmith NYC’s customer car locksmith NYC horror stories contest.  You might never believe what I am about to tell you, but here it goes anyway!  I’m an adjunct assistant zookeeper at a popular zoo in New York City.  That’s all the details I’m going to give you on location because I don’t want to upset my bosses any further, and I certainly don’t want to attract any unnecessary heat from PETA or Animal Services.  





One a not so distant afternoon, I was going about my afternoon job tasks of cleaning out the house o’ reptiles.  Around about the time I was almost finished swabbing down the upper portions of the ravine wall surrounding the alligator enclosure, I had the sinking sensation that I could no longer feel my key chain on my pocket.  Follow that with the even more sinking sensation I felt when I saw “Big Louie” happily gobbling up my mess of keys that had landed not far from his snout.  To make matters worse, my house and my car keys were on the key chain!

7 comments:

  1. I don’t want to upset my bosses any further, and I certainly don’t want to attract any unnecessary heat from PETA or Animal Services Flatrate locksmith atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this article is superb :) I loved the way you presented by attaching video along in the article which is making me to understand more easily, well I had not experienced such situation but I have a bad habit of forgetting keys and it gets very difficult to get my Car Locksmith unlocked. I want to appreciate you for sharing your thoughts and keep on sharing and updating about new things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you had lost keys and needed to get involved with the house in addition to possess a new pair made rapidly. we'd an available locksmith professional come out very quickly and unlock the door. we'd made her an additional key free of charge too!

    ReplyDelete