Thursday, March 8, 2012

Locksmith NYC Upper West Side.

On this post we'll talk about locks and locksmiths in the city of New York.

Last night at about 02:00 a.m i get a call from a very nice lady on the upper west side telling me she mistakenly locked her self out of her apartment and that she needs a locksmith to come over, let her in and change the locks because her keys have been compromised and she needs a new set.

Sure enough i went down there, opened the door, changed the locks and provided her with some spare keys, didn't charge her any service fee what so ever for coming out and all that in less then an hour ( it's 03:00 a.m i remind you ).

What i'm trying to say is very simple, it's always is...   if you or a friend lost your keys or locked them in, anywhere in the 5 boros ( especially on the upper west side ) and need to replace them or just gain access to your property, give us a call at Metro Local Locksmith (646) 450-6320 and myself ( Ben ) or one of our good guys will be at your locked door step in about 20 min, no matter if it's day or  night.

When you need a reliable, honest and licensed locksmith in NYC, call Metro Local Locksmith first and ask to speak with Ben, i promise you that no one will work as hard to gain your trust, be there faster or give you a batter deal.

Locks change or lockouts every day or night.

One last thing, try no to lose your keys to begin with (-:

Ben.
www.metrolocallocksmith.com

14 W 90th st, #1A.
New York, NY, 10024.

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to change my Residential Locksmith because I have been robbed twice this month and I think my locksmith is not of good quality. I hope to get the best locksmith services from you and I want to appreciate you as well for sharing such helpful post

    ReplyDelete